IGG lists five features which make Zu Online a unique and enjoyable gaming experience.
IGG has just revealed the most outstanding features, that cannot fail to impress players deeply, of their published 3D MMORPG Zu Online.
There are many reasons why players like or dislike a game. For example, the 3D MMORPG Zu Online; which is based on immortal beings, has many features that will captivate and astound players:
1. Traditional Chinese style and water-and-ink rendered graphics: The Zu Online developers use advanced 3D engines and cartoon rendering technology, as well as manual ink and wash paintings to create the amazing graphics. That all add to the refreshing and unique look of the game. Different from other online games, Zu Online has created a brand-new online world
2. Unconfined flight and air fight: In Zu Online, you can not only fly anywhere but also fight in the sky, which makes the combats in Zu Online especially fantastic.
3. Various events and gameplay: There are various events and gameplay in Zu Online, including the Sinuous Maze event, treasure hunt, Monster Slaying Contest, Round Quests, Commercial Travel, instanced region and much more.
4. An almost perfect combination of delicate graphics and absorbing music: It is difficult to find an online game that combines graphics and music as well as Zu Online. It has cartoon-styled characters, flaming graphics and colorful spell effects all neatly synchronized with spellbinding music, which gives players the best audio and visual experience around.
5. Flexible PVP system: In Zu Online, players have many choices in how to develop their character. For example, they can easily join in or choose to keep away from all PVP combats; as the PVP design of Zu Online is so flexible. What's more, Zu Online offers players a dynamic game world, where every player may determine their own future and can even change the world.