Galactic Civil War: Game Update 15 Features as of January 15, 2010:
- New, massive invasion/siege warfare scenarios will appear in three major cities - Bestine, Dearic and Keren - these include new quests for all professions, interactive structures and new rewards.
- Protect your city and earn tokens with defense-specific quests such as protecting barricades, manning turrets and treating wounded soldiers.
- Lay siege to your opponents and secure tokens with invasion-specific quests. Take out defense structures and key enemy personnel, or unleash the might of AT-AT or Hailfire missile attacks.
- Dynamic changes occur in the affected cities based on which faction is currently in control. Cities will display Imperial or Rebel banners and faction-specific NPCs, quests, terminals and pylons depending on which faction is on top.
- Mayors of player cities are able to set their city's factional alignment from the management terminal.
- Win battles within newly implemented Planetary Regions, which determine which faction controls the entire planet.
- The new Planetary Region Display interface shows which faction is in command of regions and planets.
- Cash in tokens for new rewards, which include faction-specific wearable capes, cloaks and battle-scarred armor, entertainer glow sticks, bombing run binoculars, an upgraded personal shield generator and numerous new weapons.
For detailed information please view the official website.