Open beta is well under way and whil emany players have been enjoying the game, there's no denying there are a number of things that still need improving. The development team at Cryptic Studios agrees and has released a major patch last night. Is this the one that will be the deciding factor for players on the fence?
* Level Cap Removed!
* Cardassian and Romulan Sectors are now open for Federation Players.
* All bridge officer candidates offer a free basic customization option when they join your crew.
* You can now use the scan button on the MiniMap HUD to direct you towards the closest anomaly.
* Bridge Officers will now request transfer to your crew at various levels.
* Leonard Nimoy has provided an audio journal overview as you enter each new Sector Block.