El Segundo, Calif.- Jan 29, 2008 - OGPlanet, an innovative provider of multiplayer online games, today announced the start of the U.S. open beta testing period for CABAL ONLINE, an action- oriented massively multiplayer online game that already boasts nearly 1 million players in more than 12 countries throughout Asia and Europe . Open beta testing will begin on Feb. 1, 2008, and continue until the game officially launches on Feb. 21, 2008.
Made world-famous for its high-octane attack system, CABAL allows for combination-based fighting and a whole new type of player vs. player combat. Consistent with the OGPlanet model, CABAL will be free to play, with the option to purchase in-game items and features.
Additional CABAL ONLINE features include:
* An interactive combat system that utilizes combination attacks (precision and timing sensitive) to deliver blow after blow with NPC and PvP encounters.
* Six distinctive classes of characters-Warrior, Force Archer, Blader, Force Shielder, Wizard and Force Blader-each offering an entirely unique game play experience within CABAL.
* An in-game downloadable jukebox that allows players to download their own songs to play while they take on CABAL.
* A fluid fighting interface that brings intuitive and elegant motions to players' fingertips. Different classes bring unique movements and actions to their character both in and out of the battle zone.
* All in-game items can be crafted into new items or enhancement.
* A dynamic character-creation tool with more than 200 options.
* More than 300 dungeons featuring highly original and challenging quest designs to explore.
* Magical and mystical unlockables enhance healing, attacking, crafting and shielding powers.
* Astral cycles and boards allow players to travel great distances in short amounts of time.
* Hundreds of weapon styles, ranging from blade, bow and arrow, guns, and magic, are available.
* Supports multi-player Server-Client.
* A state-of-the-art game engine delivers stunning, high-polygon-count 3D graphics at a sustainable high frame rate, even on low-end machines.
* Unparalleled special effects: dynamic lighting shading, Z-buffering, particle-based effects.
* An engine designed and built by a staff experienced with massive network traffic management to minimize any latency.
* Supports most popular 3D hardware accelerators.