* False Hope should now animate and throw its grenade properly.
* Fence Items listing no longer lists items that are equipped.
* NPCs can no longer spawn and intercept smugglers over water.
* Hide Ally should allow a target to move after stopping all movement while stealthed.
* The abilities "Call a Favor 1: Smuggler" and "Call a Favor 2: Medic" that summon a smuggler or medic have been fixed so that the NPC the abilities summon can be killed in combat.
* Fence Item now will reshow the interface if no junk was selected and the "Fence" button was pressed.
* Hide Ally should play a smoke effect on the target.
* Smuggling: Emory waypoint on Rori is now at the correct location.
* Smuggling system NPC's should no longer spawn with a level over 90.
* Fixed a bug that allowed traps to be dropped in houses and then moved around with decoration options.
* Preparation and Decoy no longer show in other players' combat messages.
* Spies can now abandon quests while stealthed.
* Mon Calamari, Wookiees, and Ithorians can now wear the stealth gloves granted for their profession.
* Changed Covert Mastery expertise from "Reduces the action cost of Smoke bombs, Without a Trace, and Burst of Shadows by 10% per point" to "Single target direct attacks that fail to hit their target (Miss, Dodge, Parry) cost 0 action".
* Reduced cost of Covert Mastery expertise from four points to one.