1. Buy a fishing rod and a fishing lure (a high quality fishing rod and fishing lure will give you a higher chance to obtain ordinary fish as well as rare fish)
2. Go to the high seas to find a shoal.
3. Right-click the fishing lure in the interface, and then left-click the fishing rod.
4. When the fishing range is locked, right-click the fishing rod to start fishing (30 seconds)
5. After 30 seconds, whether you have obtained fish or not, you need to use a new fishing lure.
6. If the shoal goes somewhere else, you need to approach them. (No need to use a new fishing lure unless time is up)
7. If you use a fishing rod and fishing lure to fish, you need to learn fishing skills.
Note: You can't move while fishing, otherwise the fishing will end. However, other players can attack you when you are fishing.
Fishing Quests and Rewards
You can accept many fun-filled fishing quests from four NPCs: Fishing Contest Judge，Zealous Fish Collector，Specimen Producer，and the Saint in Seville . Quest Requirements: Voyage: 11, Fishing: 1.
Notes: There is a close connection between the fishing rate of success and your fishing stat. If your fishing is 1, the rate of success is only 40, so if you find yourself fishing often, then improving your fishing stat is important.